10 Year Guarantee on this Product
Guarantee is valid in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland and are available to the original purchaser upon registration of the product
Kohler are confident in the quality and reliability of their products and guarantee them against faulty materials or workmanship, provided they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with the provided instructions.
Caring for your Kohler Product
To keep your product in its best condition, keep in mind the following;
- After each use, rinse thoroughly and use a soft cloth to wipe the product dry
- Consider kitchen sink accessories such as bottom basin racks and rinse baskets to help protect the surface from scratches
- Be careful not to leave dirty dishes, coffee grounds, tea bags or other staining materials in contact with the enamel surface for extended periods of time
- In the rare occurrence of stubborn stains, use abrasive cleaners sparingly
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads
- Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface
- Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces
- Do not allow cleaner to soak
- Do not store open containers of cleaners or chemicals such as acids, bleach, sodium chloride, lye, toilet bowl cleaner, drain cleaner, or hard water stain removal products under your sink.